For this update we were mainly focusing on fixing existing issues, however we’ll have a new collectible Old Iron Axe, an Old Wood Hammer and a new Shelter too. Some goods are spawning on Ritual places and some Crates on Ship wrecks too. Pocket slots now have their hotkeys, Player character temperature mechanic has been updated and there are more game changing elements added as well.
The new collectible Old Iron Axe and Old Wood Hammer are the first ones from the list of collectibles that are planned to be added in future updates. The Iron Axe offers stronger hits and the Wood Hammer allows to craft higher quality objects.
The new Simple shelter is more comfortable and in future some complete Hut buildings will be added too.
The Ritual stone spawns some more types of food now. New food is spawned every other day, but the player must leave the island at least to some other remote island without returning to the Ritual stone for 2 days. There are plans for some features to punish the very greedy players in the future. There are Crates on the Ship Wrecks which can be salvaged – the bigger the wreck the more crates are spawned.
To make the gameplay more user friendly, the Inventory Pockets slots are now accessible via Hotkeys (1-2) and due to that fact, the ToolBelt slots were renumbered to (3-7). The Player Real-Feel Temperature mechanic has been updated mainly to avoid freezing during nights with moderate temperatures and only mild wind blowing.
01. Added: Collectible Old Iron Axe
02. Added: Collectible Old Wood Hammer
03. Added: Ritual Place functionality
04. Added: Spawning of Crates on Ship wrecks
05. Added: Hotkey Numbers for Pockets (1-2) and for Toolbelt changed to 3-7
01. Added: New Subcategory Openings and Shelters in Build screen
02. Changed: Shelter recipes moved to Build/Shelters subcategory
03. Changed: Wall Doors and Wall Windows moved to Build/Openings subcategory
04. Changed: Doors/Windows moved to Build/Openings subcategory
05. Changed: Craft/Build Group buttons reworked to Toggle
06. Changed: Heart beat and Breath sound volume lowered to 0.1 (from 0.33)
07. Changed: Increased Stamina endurance for Craft (Lowers stamina degradation per craft hit)
08. Changed: Chest and Box spawned on Ship wrecks with darker texture
09. Changed: Player Real-Feel temperature model changed to not freeze during night at 25° Celsius when dry and only mild wind blows
10. Added: Water and Dried fruit spawning on the Ritual stone
01. Fixed: Incorrect island generation after save/load
02. Fixed: When Journal key is not assigned, defaults to ‘J’
03. Fixed: Unsupported text displaying wrong in Load screen
04. Fixed: Text for unsupported savegames was not localized
05. Fixed: Unsupported text displaying wrong in Load Game menu
06. Fixed: Sometimes bad Shark orientation when spawned
07. Fixed: Sharks spawned too close to Shore (and colliding)
08. Fixed: Shark spawned too close to Ship wreck (and colliding)
09. Fixed: Door/Window on raft detaching from Door/Window Wall module at some distance from islands
10. Fixed: Canoe Blueprint drifted away sometimes after they were placed
11. Fixed: Shark name displayed as “Raw” instead of “Alive”
12. Fixed: Small palm crate sometimes not possible to attach (when was rotated upside down) to the raft
13. Fixed: Two Sharks spawned too close to each other (and colliding)
14. Fixed: Small wood crate sometimes not possible to attach to the raft
15. Fixed: Not possible to attach Small Chest to the raft
16. Fixed: Disappearing Strong Rope (and holding nothing in hands) after detaching Crates from the Raft
17. Fixed: Not looking in the saved direction after loading the game (only for first time) after game start
18. Fixed: Tutorial First Time Craft Axe failed to complete
19. Fixed: Incorrect language set for the ‘Next’ button in New Game Screen after language change
20. Fixed: Incorrect language set for the ‘Season’ slider in Custom Game Screen after language change
21. Fixed: WaterHolder object in inventory after drinking from isn’t moved to free slot (and removed from original slot)
22. Fixed: WaterHolder object in inventory disappearing after drinking from and there is no free slot
23. Fixed: WaterHolder Object that was moved to Hands from Crate gets incorrect water level in inventory when filled
24. Fixed: Not equipping to hand (disappear) the WaterHolder if there were multiple of it and drinked from 1 of them
25. Fixed: Palm Sail colliding with other objects and pushing them
26. Fixed: Jumping/rotating Palm Sail after detaching from Sail Mast
27. Fixed: Disappearing Sail when detached (after save/load), and later dropped and save/load again
28. Fixed: Disappearing Sail Mast when detached (after save/load), and later dropped and save/load again
29. Fixed: Disappearing Rudder when detached (after save/load), and later dropped and save/load again
30. Fixed: Not possible to attach Chests to Raft when Raft is not in horizontal position (on steep shore)
31. Fixed: Attached Chests to Raft makes the Raft Turn/jump after save/load when Raft was not in horizontal position (on steep shore)
32. Fixed: Jumping Raft after Door Wall module was attached to a Stable Banana Simple Pillar on the Raft
33. Fixed: Jumping Raft after Door Wall module was attached to a Stable Trunk Simple Pillar on the Raft
34. Fixed: Not able to dismantle the Shelter (crafted one – not the old one on islands)
35. Fixed: Missing icons for Tankards after there was Salt water cooked in it (and contains Salt)
36. Fixed: Missing icons for Goblets after there was Salt water cooked in it (and contains Salt)
37. Fixed: Cooked Coconut Flesh on Campfire results in incorrect inventory icon
38. Fixed: Coconut Cut sometimes filled with unknown liquid after Save/Load
39. Fixed: Coconut Green Cut sometimes filled with unknown liquid after Save/Load
40. Fixed: Not spawning all of the required items in Crates on the Collectibles’ island (the one in direction of the Stone Arrow)
As there were added a lot of new features in the last couple of releases for the next update we plan to continue with fixing the issues with higher priority. The additional plans include also the Map UI, Fruit ripening, Fruit regrow, Spear, Smoker, Sailing UI, Dolphins, Simple Quests, Building modules aging … We will work also on solving the new issues and we will recheck some older issues too. Other new features will be added as implementing the planned features and fixing issues will allow us to.
Thank you for your patience and for your constructive feedbacks helping us to get rid of the issues as fast as is possible.
Do you like our game and want to help even more during development? We look forward to every positive review posted on our Steam page and thank everyone who decides to support us along the way!
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask us. We will try to answer your questions in detail.