the new Escape the Pacific version ‘Alpha 03’ is now available
As we have solved most major Save/Inventory issues in Alpha 02.h1, we are now providing more save functionality to also ensure the Map, Canoes, Rafts and also buildings on rafts are included in the savegame file. Also saving interactable objects placed on rafts requires more of our attention to implement the right code for corrected functionalities.
While most of the issues attaching and detaching raft base modules could be fixed as well there are still some left which are difficult to trace down but will get fixed as well over time. Along with that we have taken care of some minor issues too (eg: deformed tools, excorcist crabs, …).
01. Added: Save for Canoe
02. Added: Save for paddling on Canoe
03. Added: Save for Sail Masts
04. Added: Save for Sails
05. Added: Save for Rudders
06. Added: Save for Buildings on the Raft
07. Added: Save for Maps
01. Fixed: Canoe Log LOD3 materials corrected
02. Added: Used items in hand do not get deformed anymore
03. Fixed: Small Palm trunk spawns 2x Thick Branches correctly again
04. Fixed: Robust Foundation Pillars not flying away anymore after loading the game
05. Fixed: Notify events won’t be shown during the loading phase
06. Added: Prevent equipping items into hands (from Inventory/toolbelt) while paddling
07. Added: Notify text “Unable to paddle with item equipped”
08. Added: Ability to remove incomplete Blueprints from Raft Buildings
09. Fixed: Detaching the raft module does not make it sometimes fly away
10. Fixed: The raft modules from which other raft modules were detached do not roll over anymore
11. Fixed: Dead crab won’t get resurrected after loading when cooking in CampFire before saving
12. Fixed: Dragging the Raft now works correctly
13. Fixed: Detached raft module does not become non-interactive in some cases
We will continue to work on adding the functionality for the interactable objects placed on rafts at top priority. The next issues that will be addressed will be the remaining Inventory/Weight/Save system/Raft Attach/Detach problems. Minor issues are going to be fixed right off the bat once we are aware of those as far as our time allows us to.
Thank you for your understanding, your patience and all of the constructive feedback you provide us with in order to resolve the issues as soon as absolutely possible.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask us. We will try to answer your questions in detail.